Friday 25 April 2014

Relax Track 3

Preparing yourself for the day ahead? Too many notes to memorize for the upcoming examinations? Work piling up one after another?
Whatever the situation, with a calm, steady, and firm mind, you are at your best when tackling the situation.
Take in the tune of the instruments, take a breath and show your best performance today!

Credits to Florentcourty for his breathtaking pictures!
Florentcourty: http://florentcourty.deviantart.com

Instead of an exact hour long music track, this time, it's a half and hour track. I might continue to post more half an hour tracks instead of a one hour track instead in future. I found out that people don't really listen to the full hour anyway. On average, about 20 minutes in, they would close the browser. So I figured half and hour would be best. I'll still see how it goes though.

One benefit for shortening the length by half is the quality. With the shortened time, I'll be able to spend more effort in improving a part compared to an hour long track! So basically it means more interesting tune and smooth flow!

By the way, I don't expect anyone to watch the full hour tracks as..it isn't really meant for watching that long though. I encourage it to be heard when you are doing a task, or working. The beautiful photographs are there for those moments when you decide to take a break from your task, you can switch to the browser and admire them! That's how I intend for them to work. :)

I hope you enjoy this relaxing track. Similar to the last two relaxing tracks, they're taken from florent courty!
http://florentcourty.deviantart.com

back to top